CFA - Chartered Financial Analyst
The CFA Program is a three-part exam that tests the fundamentals of investment tools, valuing assets, portfolio management, and wealth planning. The CFA Program is typically completed by those with backgrounds in finance, accounting, economics, or business. CFA charter holders earn the right to use the CFA designation after program completion, application and acceptance by CFA Institute. CFA charter holders are qualified to work in senior and executive positions in investment management, risk management, asset management, and more.
Candidate must present a valid international travel passport. A valid international travel passport must meet the following requirements:
- Is an original document (photocopies are not allowed) and is current (not expired)
- Contains the candidate's name, date of birth, passport number, and expiration date
- Is machine readable (handwritten passports will not be accepted); and
- Includes a recognizable photograph on the passport data page
CFA exams are window-based registrations and are available to be taken in any of three USEFP centers.
Exam Fee & Registration:
Candidate registers with CFA Institute and passes over eligibility with approved dates. Once approved, eligibility is passed through by CFA Institute, Candidate can schedule:
- Online via her/his MYCFA Account (http://www.cfainstitute.org/en/programs/cfa/register)
- Prometric call center (Malaysia for South Asian region)
For fee structures please visit https://www.cfainstitute.org/en/programs/cfa/exam
Rescheduling/Cancellation of Exam:
Candidates will have the right to reschedule their appointment only during the scheduling window. For each reschedule the candidate will be charged a rescheduling fee.
Results from computer-based (CBT) exams are expected to be available approximately 6 - 7 weeks after the close of an exam window.
For requesting disability accommodation, candidate need to contact CFA institute for approval. For further details please visit https://www.cfainstitute.org/en/programs/cfa/exam/disability-accommodations