Who can apply for a University Partnerships grant?
- The departments of U.S. and Pakistani universities that were a part of the original University Partnerships Program
- A list of 26 Pakistani and 20 U.S. universities
How can an eligible university department submit a grant application?
- A faculty/administrative staff member employed in the department which previously participated in the U.S. University Partnerships Program may submit an online grant application by email on behalf of the Partner University.
- Application documents can be requested from USEFP.
When do applications open?
- Quarterly beginning October 2020. Each quarter has a one-month application submission window announced by USEFP to all partners.
- All proposals must be submitted to USEFP by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
How does a Pakistani university become a new trainee beneficiary university of this program?
- A lead applicant will sign an MOU with a new beneficiary university to include them into their training program
- Potential beneficiary universities will be contacted directly by a lead applicant