Pearson VUE is one of the most recognized names in the world of test technology providers. It is one of the leaders in computer based testing, having presence across the world including United States, the United Kingdom, Dubai, Australia, India, Japan and China. Pearson VUE offers test takers a wide spectrum of tests from diverse industries like academia, IT, finance, government, healthcare, military and global licensing, to fulfill their educational and professional requirements.
With almost a hundred tests to choose from, Pearson VUE test takers in Pakistan can now benefit from USEFP's high quality, extremely secure, testing environment. USEFP has initiated Pearson VUE testing at its centers in Islamabad, Karachi and Lahore.
The following Pearson VUE exams are available at USEFP:
- American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM)
- Association for Financial Professionals (AFP)
- Alfresco Certification Exams
- American Academy of Financial Management India (AAFM)
- American College
- The Association of Professionals in Business Management (APBM)
- AppSense Certification Program
- Aruba Networks Inc.
- Avaya Inc. Testing
- International Business Skills (BBPSD)
- BCS The Chartered Institute for IT
- BICSI Credentialing Programs
- BOMI International
- Brocade Communications
- C++ Institute
- Applied Investment & Finance Analyst (AIFA) Certification Exam or Chainshine Financial Training
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
- Check Point Software Technologies
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Citrix Systems, Inc.
- Condition Zebra (M) Sdn. Bhd.
- Dassault Systemes
- European Business Administration Test (EUBAT)
- Excelsior College
- First Finance Institute
- Global Association for Quality Management (GAQM)
- Global Association of Risk Professionals
- GMACÃ‚® Assessments
- HP ExpertOne
- IBM Corporation
- The Institute of Certified Records Managers (ICRM)
- The International Federation of Technical Analysts (IFTA)
- Institute of Credit Management (CCIM)
- IQN - International Qualifications Network
- Intl Board of Lactation Consultant Examiners (IBLCE)
- The International Software Quality Institute (iSQI)
- Juniper Networks
- Linux Professional Institute Testing
- NCDEX Institute of Commodity Markets & Research
- Novell Testing
- Object Management Group
- OpenERP Certification Program
- Oracle Certification Program
- PCI Security Standards Council
- Pegasystems Inc
- Qlik Certification Program
- Riverbed Technology
- RSA Security Testing
- Ruckus Wireless
- Software Certifications
- SPSS Inc.
- TCG Hamilton
- VEEAM VMCE
- VMware, Inc.
- VUE Testing
- Zend Technologies, Ltd.
Pearson VUE test takers must present two forms of original (no photocopies) and valid (unexpired) IDs. One of these IDs, the primary ID, must be government issued, containing the ID holder's name, recognizable photograph and signature. Whereas, the other ID, the secondary ID, should contain either the ID holder's name and signature or his/her name and recognizable photograph.
The list of acceptable primary IDs as mentioned on the Pearson VUE website is given below:
- International travel passport
- Driver's license
- Military ID (including spouse and dependents)
- Identification card (national/state/province identity card)
- Alien registration card (green card, permanent resident visa)
- Local language ID (not in Roman characters) - accepted only if issued from the Country the Candidate is testing in.
The secondary ID may include any ID with either, the ID holder's name and signature, or his/her name and recognizable photograph. More details regarding Pearson VUE's ID policies can be found at http://home.pearsonvue.com/Policies/1S/English.
Pearson VUE tests are available five days a week from Monday through Friday, between 09:00 a.m. and 05:00 p.m.
Exam fee for Pearson VUE exams differs based on the testing program, exam type and sometimes region. The specific exam fee for a particular Pearson VUE exam can be checked by logging in to the Pearson VUE account or visiting the testing program website.
In order to register for tests, test takers will need to visit the "For Test Takers" tab on the Pearson VUE website and:
- Select the test program
- Sign up for a web account / provide a Testing ID where applicable
- Fill in personal details matching the ID
- Create a username and password and answer a security question
- Select a test from the exam catalogue
- Confirm registration and make the payment using a credit card
Through USEFP Centers:
Test takers can register their Pearson VUE exam via USEFP centers in Islamabad and Karachi, with no registration charges. They will need to:
- Select the test program and preferred test date
- Call USEFP to make an appointment for registration
- Pay using a bank draft in favor of "US Educational Foundation in Pakistan" equivalent to the test fee multiplied by the current Dollar rate (confirm this with USEFP before making the bank draft). USEFP does not charge any additional registration fee.
To reschedule or cancel, test takers will need to visit their testing program landing page, sign in, and enter the username and password. Instructions to reschedule your test will be available in the "Upcoming Appointments" section.
An additional rescheduling/cancellation fee may be charged by some testing programs. There may also be a deadline for rescheduling or cancellation depending on the specific test.
Once the reschedule or cancellation of the test is completed a confirmation email detailing the changes will be received by the test takers. These changes will also be reflected in the test takers online profile.
Scores and Score Reports:
Scoring of Pearson VUE tests vary by testing programs. For some tests the scores may be available immediately after the test in a score report provided at the test center. For others the score report is sent to the test taker directly by testing program, which may take a few weeks. Scores for some tests may be viewed by logging in to the Pearson VUE online account within 1- 24 hours of the test.
Testing accommodations otherwise known as "special arrangements" or "reasonable adjustments" are provided by Pearson VUE to individuals with a documented/demonstrated disability. According to the Pearson VUE website these arrangements can include a separate testing room, extra testing time, and a reader or recorder with mobility or vision impairments and cannot read or write on their own.
More information and the process of registering for testing accommodations can be found on Pearson VUE's website (http://home.pearsonvue.com/test-taker/Test-accommodations.aspx).